1. Where are you located?
We are located at 3250 Oxbow Frontage Road, Trans-Canada Hwy, Sicamous, BC V0E 2J0.
2. What are your operating dates?
We are currently closed for the winter and do not have staff monitoring phones and email. We are open from May 1st to October 10th, 2022 and will return your inquiries as soon as possible!
3. When is quiet time?
We enforce quiet hours between 10PM to 7AM Sunday – Thursday, and 11PM – 7AM Friday and Saturday. During these hours there is to be no music or partying, idling engines, etc. We ask that excessive noise is kept to a minimum at all times during the day as well.
4. Do you have Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi is available near the Office building for guest use. Wi-Fi does not reach the campsites. Please see our Guest Experience Team for the password.
5. What is a lock fee?
At Sicamous RV & Cabin Resort, we guarantee a site type, not a site number, similar to how you book a hotel room or airline ticket. If you would like to guarantee a specific site number, you may for a one time, $25 fee.
6. I’m coming with a friend; can we stay next to each other?
To guarantee sites next to your friends, please utilize the lock function. While we do our best to honour special requests, we are not always able to accommodate every request.
7. When is the pool open?
Our pool is open to guests daily, 10:00am to 8:00pm, from June to early September. The pool is outdoors, and as such may close without notice due to weather events. Please be advised that there is no lifeguard on duty and all children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
8. Are you pet friendly?
Your furry family members are welcome to join you on your stay at Sicamous RV & Cabin Resort, our full pet policy can be found below. Pets must be under the owner’s supervision at all times and must be leashed when at the Resort. A pet fee of $10 applies automatically to Cabin rentals.
9. Do you offer group rates?
If you are planning a group adventure, please contact us prior to booking for assistance.
10. Are you able accommodated late arrivals or departures?
We do try our best to accommodated, but we can not guarantee late departures. If you require a later departure, please see a Guest Experience Agent
11. How many people can stay with us?
Four people are included in a reservation for Cabin, Tent, and RV sites. Depending on the size of site, extra guests may be permitted, please reach out for assistance. Extra fees apply.
12. Do you offer seasonal sites?
Seasonal sites may still be available, please contact the Resort for more information.
13. Is there a store on site?
We have a small camp store on site that offers the essentials, the store hours are the same as office hours.
14. How can I reserve a spot?
We use Campspot for all of our reservations, find the link in on this website by clicking the “book now” button.
15. Do I need a credit card?
We require a credit card on file for all reservations, much like a hotel.
16. What is your refund policy?
Payment in full is required at the time of booking. Should you choose to cancel your reservation, please note the following refund policy. We are unable to make exceptions for reasons including but not limited to; weather, travel delays, accidents, illness, road closures, or wildfire smoke. Please understand that wildfire smoke is a common occurrence in the region during the summers. Choose to proceed with a booking based on your comfort level and understand that it is not a basis for a refund.
• Reservations cancelled more than 14 days in advance of arrival will be refunded 100% less a $25 cancelation fee.
• Reservations cancelled between 14 and 7 days in advance of arrival will incur a cancelation fee of 20% of the reservation stay.
• Reservations cancelled between 7 and 3 days in advance of arrival will incur a cancelation fee of 50% of the reservation stay.
• Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours notice before arrival will forfeit a refund of any kind.
Refunds for Wildfires and Air Quality Issues (Wildfire Smoke) will only be provided if the campground is within a Government Evacuation Order.
17. Do you have any special events on site?
There may be special events throughout the summer – check our website for more details or follow us on social media to stay up to date with the latest news!
18. Do you still have the mini train?
Yes! We are still determining the hours for the train Check back in mid-May for updates!
19. Do you have a minimum booking policy?
We have a two-night minimum on weekends and three-night minimum on long weekends.