Important Tips To Reserve The Perfect Spot
Campspot And Booking Tips
Looking for the perfect serviced RV lot, rental cabin, glamping dome or tent campsite with ultimate trees and direct access to outdoor activities in Shuswap Country?
See More Availability
Adjust Your Dates To See More Availability
Even adjusting your search by a couple of days will many times change the availability of your search on Campspot.
Pre-book For Next Season At This Year's Rates
Lock-in Your Dates For Next Season
Pre-book Your Preferred Campsite, Cabin Or Dome For Next Season And Lock-in Your Rate At This Season's Prices.
Search Our Other Area Campgrounds
Area resorts include Mara Lake RV & Beach Resort and White Lake RV Resort in Shuswap Country and Revelstoke RV Resort.
Search Our Other Resort Locations
The Campspot Interface
The adjoining picture is of our online reservation interface by Campspot. After you enter dates and number of guests, the next screen will display resort info, accommodation types available During Your Searched Dates and other important details. Change dates to see further availability - book online - or call the resort for help with dates 1-877 651-4320
Policies & Rules
Returning campers and first time visitors will love being welcomed by a refreshed, modern resort campground.
Cancellation by the purchaser for any reason shall be subject to following refund policies:
A. Reservations cancelled more than 14 days in advance of arrival will be refunded 100% subject to a $25 cancelation fee.
B. Reservations cancelled between 14 and 3 days in advance of arrival will incur a cancelation fee of 50% of the reservation stay.
C. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours notice before arrival will forfeit a refund of any kind.
Refunds for Wildfires and Air Quality Issues (Wildfire Smoke) will only be provided if the campground is within a Government Evacuation Order.
Please note: Holidays, special events and specific offers may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected Pinnacle Resort for details.
SICAMOUS RV & CABIN RESORT. RULES AND POLICIES JUNE 2021 Sicamous Rv & Cabin Resort ("Sicamous Campground" or the” Resort”) is an exciting opportunity for individuals and their families to enjoy the camping experience. The Resort offers the opportunity for nightly rentals as well as an opportunity for its residents through a long-term lease to enjoy the resort. Management’s goal is to provide a safe and fun family friendly atmosphere for all of our residents and guests. The Resort is preparing to operate on a year-round basis, however certain sites will only be available with limited services during the winter months. Seasonal lots shall be open with full services from May 1 – October 10th, subject to change based on unusual weather conditions at the sole discretion of the property manager (the “Summer Season”). The Resort also features surrounding amenities including mountain biking, lakes, and hiking. Additional amenities can also be found in the town of Sicamous located approximately 10 minutes away.
As recreational residents of the resort and members of the community you must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Resort as outlined below. Such rules and regulations may be amended from time to time by management and are in addition to any and all restrictions, agreements and terms of your lease agreement. By accepting the terms and conditions you herby accept to abide by the rules and policies contained herein. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold the resort, its owners representatives and agents harmless from and indemnify them against the same. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
Operation Hours & Quiet Hours
• Check-In Time: 4:00 PM
• Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
• Please be courteous to other guests around you. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
• Office hours of management shall be Mon-Friday 8 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm during Summer Season. Residents may contact the property manager directly.
• Late Check-Out Policy. The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
• Quiet hours shall be observed from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. week days and 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. weekends. Each resident shall be particularly considerate of the comfort and convenience of his or her neighbors. At all times radios, televisions or similar equipment shall be kept at reasonable noise levels in consideration of their neighbors. Loud or boisterous parties or noise will not be permitted upon any lot or within the resort.
General Rules and Regulations
• Each resident shall keep his or her lot neat and tidy at all times. No accumulation of junk or debris of any kind shall be permitted on any lot or under a recreational vehicle.
• No more than one recreational vehicle shall be situated upon a single lot.
• Lot numbers and signs must be visible at all times.
• Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
• Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
• Plastic tarps shall not be used to cover recreational vehicles or park models or other chattels on a lot. Custom fit covers are allowed.
• Overnight accommodation or sleeping shall not be permitted in any secondary vehicle.
• The Resort is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are bears, birds of prey and reptiles. All food must be stored in a hard sided vehicle or RV and all garbage disposed of in bear proof bins. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
• All connections from a recreational vehicle to the water system must have a water regulator and back flow water protector installed.
• All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
• Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
• A garburator shall not be used in the recreational vehicle.
• Residents may not flush any solid waste (diapers, tampons etc.) into the septic system. If such items are flushed and result in damage to the septic system the cost of the repairs shall be the sole responsibility of the resident.
• Each resident is required to insure their own property and recreational vehicle upon their lot, inclusive of third-party public liability for a value not less than $1,000,000.00 or such greater amount as the resident’s association shall specify from time to time.
• Residents shall be responsible for the conduct of their families, guests or other persons they permit to use the resort or the resident's lot. They shall be responsible for the full value of any loss or damage to the property, equipment or facilities willfully or otherwise defaced, injured, damaged or destroyed by their families, guests or other persons the resident permits to use the resort or the resident's lot.
• The use of electric golf carts, licensed motorcycles and scooters as transportation is allowed. You must be at least 16 and have a driver's licenses to operate any motorized vehicles including electric golf carts on resort property. Any motorized vehicle including electric golf carts must have liability insurance (golf cart liability endorsement on home insurance policy) to operate within the resort and if being operated after dark must have headlights.
• Motor vehicles must be parked on the designated lot in front of the recreational vehicle and not on roadways, pathways, natural common areas or other grassed or natural areas. There shall be no washing of motor vehicles within the resort, which shall include off highway vehicles. Off highway vehicles may be washed in the designated wash station only.
• There is a limit of one vehicle allowed on each site. Additional parking for one additional vehicle may be available depending on site size at an additional fee.
• Common amenity areas are for the enjoyment of all residents and are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Residents may elect to rent certain areas for special events by contacting the property manager.
• Any requirements for the clean out or repair of septic systems, electrical connections and water connections which are repeat issues as a result of the resident shall be billed to the resident. If the cause of such damage is not clear the initial cost shall be borne by the Resort, however repeat issues after repair and training shall then be borne by the resident.
• Operation of electrical or gas generators shall not be permitted unless due to emergency.
• High intensity outdoor lights including without limitation those known as "yard lights" shall not be permitted on the resident's lot.
• Please do not damage or remove any trees, bushes or landscaping. If you require any changes please contact the property manager.
• Management shall not be held liable or responsible for non-utilization of package components or loss of recreational opportunities due to weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
• There shall be no smoking or open flame near any propane tanks including the one located by the office.
• Equipment rentals can be signed out at the office. Residents are responsible for returning the property as is, any significant damage may require the resident to pay for the cost of replacement of such equipment. The use of any equipment is at the sole risk of the resident.
• Residents are responsible for the cleanliness of common area facilities and amenities which includes all indoor and outdoor areas. Residents must not damage any common area, including any equipment or supplies. Please clean up once you have finished enjoying the amenities.
• The use of drones is prohibited on the property. The use of cameras and cell phones for pictures and video footage is permitted however residents must be mindful of other residents privacy. Management shall place security cameras in certain common areas around the property for security purposes. By signing the lease residents agree and consent to management’s security cameras on the property.
Safety Rules and Regulations
• Residents shall discontinue immediately, upon demand by management, any conduct or practice within the resort which is, in the opinion of management, likely to harm or is disruptive to the resort or its residents.
• Residents must abide by any health and safety regulations which are implemented and distributed by management. Such regulations may change from time to time and be at the discretion of management based on the regulations put forward by provincial and federal agencies.
• Campfires are allowed only in a properly contained fire rings. The fire ring must not be any larger than 30 inches in diameter. Campfires are to be totally extinguished when not personally attended. Management may prohibit campfires at any time when such fires are considered hazardous. At no time shall fire-pits be used to burn garbage.
• Pool hours are posted daily, subject to management’s changes based on weather and safety.
• No lifeguard on duty, no diving permitted. An adult/legal guardian must accompany children under 14 years of age. Infants and toddlers NOT potty trained MUST wear swim diapers. (We have some available at the store.) • Alcohol is not allowed off campsites. No illegal substances are allowed on the property at any time.
• Smoking and the use of marijuana shall only be allowed in designated smoking areas or on each individuals RV lot. Such activities shall not impede on the enjoyment of neighbours. Disposal of cigarettes and other items must be done safely into garbage areas to limit the risk of fires. • All residents must review the emergency response plan for details on muster points, exists and local non-emergency contacts. An updated plan shall be provided annually to all residents.
• Children under the age of 12 must be under the supervision of an adult when using common area amenities such as the playground and other risk areas of the property.
• Fireworks or open-flamed torches of any kind shall not be permitted within the resort.
• The use or carry of firearms and other weapons is prohibited within the resort.
• The speed limit on the roads within the resort is 10 kilometers unless otherwise posted. Pleasure riding of motorcycles, snowmobiles, scooters, or other all-terrain type vehicles is prohibited within the resort and shall be only for the purposes of community between your site and off of the Resort. • All facilities and property within the Resort are used by the residents at their own risk. The property manager and the owner shall not be responsible for any personal injury or for any loss or damage to any property of any resident(s).
• Residents must review the emergency management plan annually and be familiar with its contents.
• No glass container are permitted in any common areas.
• The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
• NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN POOL AND SAUNA AREAS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
• Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
• Pets may not be left outside unattended.
• Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
• Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
• Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
• Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
Closing: The rules and regulations above may be amended from time to time by management as required. The above list is not exhaustive and residents are asked to be respectful of their neighbours and carry out activities in a safe and responsible manner.